Terms & Conditions
A 30% deposit is payable to confirm your booking. The full balance must then be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Note: It is advisable to arrange holiday insurance against cancellation of your holiday
I confirm the above booking and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Hiring. I am authorised to make this booking on behalf of my party. I am over 18 years of age.
Eversleigh Lodges are strictly No Smoking when in the lodges or communal areas
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND
CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU BOOK ONLINE OR SIGN THE BOOKING FORM. PLEASE KEEP THIS FORM FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. IF BOOKING ONLINE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS BY MAKING PAYMENT
This is a NON SMOKING property. If you smoke inside there will be additional cleaning fees of at least £50 added on departure
PETS are ONLY permitted with prior approval. If agreed then a £25 per pet fee applies. All pets must be leashed at all times outside the lodges. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The property owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that humans or pets may incur while on the premises.
SECURITY/RESERVATION DEPOSIT –
A security deposit of £150 is required per property rented. This must be received 1 week prior to arrival at the holiday property. This deposit will be refunded in full on departure within 7 days providing the property has not been damaged in any way, including but not limited to:-
- · No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- · No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- · All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. The property should be left clean and tidy or additional cleaning fee’s will be incurred
- · All keys are left with reception and unit is left locked.
- · All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- · No linens are lost or damaged.
- · No early arrival or late departure unless previously agreed
In the unlikely event that you discover any damaged items on arrival, you agree to inform us immediately (so that you will not be held liable and for us to arrange a repair / replacement as soon as possible).
CANCELLATIONS – A minimum 12 week notice period is required for any cancellation. The following amounts are agreed in the event of a cancellation
More than 12 weeks’ notice – You will lose your 30% deposit, this is non-refundable if you cancel and will be retained
Less than 12 weeks’ notice – You will be responsible for the full balance, no refund for any monies will be made
You must not exceed the maximum occupancy levels of the property, if you do exceed this you will be liable to incur additional charges or potentially face legal action as we are limited to set numbers of occupants for insurance reasons. Maximum occupancy is 4 people total. We can accept 5 if one of the occupants is an infant in a cot
USE OF SWIMMING POOL, HOT TUB OR SAUNA
These facilities are provided free of charge but as such they are at your own risk and we can accept no responsibility for any accidents or injuries. These facilities are used entirely at your own risk and by signing the rental agreement you agree to these terms. No life guards or safety systems are in place on site other than the standard written warning. We do sometimes hire the pool for private use at certain times during the week and the pool is closed during these times
We have private drainage systems on site. Any abuse of these systems (i.e. pouring fat down the sink or placing items not suited for disposal in the toilets, such as sanitary wear, babies’ nappies or anything other than standard toilet paper) will clog the drains and you will be charged for the full cost of repair of the drainage system, any call out charges and any subsequent damage to the surrounding grounds. Each property is on it’s own system so we can locate the source of any problems
- The Owner has the right to enter the property at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection, repairs, etc. except in cases of emergency where quick access is vital, in which case the Owner is entitled to enter the cottage at any time without giving you prior notice.
- During your stay, you are responsible for the contents of the property and we will pass on the cost of any damages / breakages to you (beyond reasonable wear and tear).
- You agree to leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition. Cleanliness is important to us and to our guests. We have a standard professional cleaning time required for your cottage. In the event that additional time and materials are required following your departure they will be invoiced to you at cost.
- You agree that the cottages let by the Owner are to be used for the purposes of a holiday let to which Section 12(2) and paragraph 8 of Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply. The booking agreement confers a right to occupy the accommodation for the agreed period only.
- You shall not sub-let the cottage or any part thereof.
- Eversleigh is a tranquil place, and we ask your help us in keeping it that way. You agree to prevent any member of your party from causing a nuisance or disturbance in or around the cottage. In the event of such a problem arising, we reserve the right to require you to vacate the property on demand without payment of compensation to you.
- Part of the charm of the countryside, with the beauty of our natural scenery and our distance from the bustle of the city, means that we have less security of supply of services that are taken for granted in cities. Thankfully problems such as power cuts or uncooperative septic tanks are few and far between at Eversleigh. In the unlikely event of any such problems during your stay with us we will use our reasonable endeavours to procure their early resolution on receiving notice thereof. However, for the avoidance of doubt, you accept that as the extent of our liability.
- Please ensure that the property is left secure when you go out. In the unlikely event that anything of yours is stolen from the property (locked or unlocked) it will be your own responsibility.
- In winter the electric is provided at a rate of 30 units daily, anything above this is charged at 15p a unit.
- Equally, please ensure that your vehicles are securely locked and parked without obstruction.
- Your booking is accepted on the understanding that the property will be put at your disposal on the date agreed with us. Should this not be possible due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we cannot guarantee to provide an alternative holiday property. In this case the rental you have paid will be returned to you in full and you will have no further claim against us.
- The Owner has taken every care to ensure that the accuracy of property descriptions on their website and in their brochure and all information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct, but they do not form part of the contract between the Owner and the Customer.
- We reserve the right to change which lodge you will stay in, all lodges are internally identical.
CANCELLATION BY US
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a booking due to reasons beyond our control, we will endeavour to find suitable alternative accommodation, but if we are unsuccessful in doing so, we will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the guest.
It is strongly recommended that guests ensure they take out adequate travel/holiday insurance to cover themselves against cancellation fees and any other losses that may occur.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
Keys will be available at reception between 4.00pm and 7.00pm on day of arrival, and the lodges must be vacated promptly by 10.00am on the day of departure, late departures will incur additional charges
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
Lodge accommodation which is fully furnished and equipped. A full set of bed linen for each bed, with beds made up for guests’ arrival. Electricity (up to 30 units a day – any excess is charged 15p a unit). Use of the heated indoor swimming pool, games room and play area during opening times (see below) Free parking.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE
- Towels are NOT included as standard, however if you forget to bring yours we can sometimes rent them at a cost of £3 per towel for your stay. Any damage or loss of towels will result in a charge of £15 per towel. Alternatively you can purchase towels locally at the Tesco Ashford Park Farm Extra 2.0 miles away.
- Cots can be provided at a cost of £10 per cot, High-chairs at £5 per high-chair. We do not supply Cot bedding & linen (we ask guests to provide their own).
- Use of laundry facilities are not included but are provided payable by coin meter.
The heated indoor swimming pool is available for guests to use between the hours of 9am (10am at weekends) and 7pm, or dusk in September. The pool is open April-October. Please note that a lifeguard is not on duty and that all guests using the swimming pool do so at their own risk, and should always adhere to the safety information on display. Children should be supervised at all times when inside the pool building and in the pool itself. The owners do not accept responsibility for any accident or injury, however caused, as a result of using the pool.
Each lodge has one allocated parking spot. In addition there is adequate parking on-site for guests and an overflow car park. We have two dedicated handicap spaces, which are reserved for handicapped badge holders only. Guests’ vehicles and their accessories and contents are left entirely at their own risk. The owner will not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever in respect of any vehicle whilst on the owner’s property.
All guests must treat the property, its furniture, fittings, utensils and other facilities with respect at all times. Any breakages or damage must be reported to the owners immediately and we reserve the right to claim the cost of any repair or replacement from the guest.
The lodges are situated in a quiet location, with residents living in neighbouring properties. Whilst we hope that guests enjoy their stay in our lodges, we would respectfully ask all guests to be considerate in their behaviour and keep the noise levels to a reasonable level at all times. Guests are required to leave the lodge and contents in a clean and tidy condition. Guests are responsible for their own belongings and no liability is accepted by the owners in respect of any loss or damage to such belongings whilst on the property. Any breakages or damage must be reported to the owners immediately and we reserve the right to claim the cost of any repair or replacement from the guest.
RIGHT OF ENTRY
The owner has the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if essential repairs need to be carried out).
The owners cannot accept, be responsible for or liable in respect of loss, damage or changes caused by force majeure, e.g. strikes, riots, political unrest, war or threat of war, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, fire, flood, closure of airports, weather conditions or other events beyond our control.
The owners cannot accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused, during the rental period. Guests should ensure they take out adequate insurance to cover all risks. Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that all appliances/facilities mentioned are available and in working order, we can accept no liability in the event that any are not available or are out of order for any part of your stay. No refunds will be given in this respect.
By making payment you hereby agree to these terms
I/We hereby agree to these terms and conditions
Guest Name Printed:- Guest Name Signed:-
We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay with us!
tel: 07557 26 46 26 | email: email@example.com